Advanced Propulsion: Electrogravitics
Dr. LaViolette also has worked on explaining how phase conjugated maser beams may be used to lift an aerospace vehicle. This technology, which was originally developed by Rocketdyne Corporation in the 1950's and 1960's in their ultra secret Project Skyvault, may also be used as an inexpensive means for putting satellites into orbit. The following youtube video provides a summary of the beam propulsion technology that LaViolette describes in his book Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion.
of the ultra secret aerospace beam propulsion R&D program.
- About Us
- Mass Extinctions
- News Stories and Reviews
- Press Releases
- Latest News
Starburst relies on donations and bequests from the general public, charitable institutions, and the business community. Every contribution helps.
- SQK Cosmology
- Frontier Physics: Subquantum Kinetics
- Subquantum Kinetics (nontechnical summary)
- Interviews and News
- Interview of P. LaViolette at Red Ice Radio
- Black Holes - Mother Stars
- Advanced Propulsion: Electrogravitics
- Galactic Superwaves and Core Explosions
- Galactic Cosmic Ray Volleys: A Coming Global Disaster