Interview of P. LaViolette at Red Ice Radio
Dr. P. LaViolette talks to Red Ice Radio.
(March 15, 2011)
Topics Discussed: subquantum kinetics, artificially engineered pulsars, Tom Bearden, scalar electromagnetics, phase conduit resonators, antigravity, flux capacitor, electrogravitics, interstellar space travel, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Boeing, Thomas Townsend Brown, Project Skyvault, reducing mass, acceleration problem, UFOs, the Philadelphia experiment, Changing Gravity, Effecting Ether, Tesla Coil, G-ons, X-ons and Y-ons, Asymmetrical Capacitor, Tesla, Invisibility, Rand Corporation, US Space Command, Off earth Personnel, Breakaway Civilization, Hydrogen generators.
You can find more information at Red Ice Radio website.
- About Us
- Mass Extinctions
- News Stories and Reviews
- Press Releases
- Latest News
Starburst relies on donations and bequests from the general public, charitable institutions, and the business community. Every contribution helps.
- SQK Cosmology
- Frontier Physics: Subquantum Kinetics
- Subquantum Kinetics (nontechnical summary)
- Interviews and News
- Interview of P. LaViolette at Red Ice Radio
- Black Holes - Mother Stars
- Advanced Propulsion: Electrogravitics
- Galactic Superwaves and Core Explosions
- Galactic Cosmic Ray Volleys: A Coming Global Disaster