Researchers identify largest ever solar storm in ancient 14,300-year-old tree rings
Prof Theo Murphy sent me the following information on giant solar flares:
I just read this notice which reminds me about Paul's ideas concerning "giant solar flares":
A radiocarbon spike at 14,300 cal yr BP in subfossil trees provides the impulse response function of the global carbon cycle during the Late Glacial. By Bard E, Miramont C, Capano M, Guibal F, Marschal C, Rostek F, Tuna T, Fagault Y, Heaton TJ, is published in Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society A, on 9 October 2023. 381: 20220206 (2023).
https://doi.org/10.1098/rsta.2022.0206 (link will go live after publication)
This supports Dr Paul LaViolette's ideas!
CEO at the Starburst Foundation
- Mass Extinctions
- About Us
- News Stories and Reviews
- Press Releases
- Latest News
Starburst relies on donations and bequests from the general public, charitable institutions, and the business community. Every contribution helps.
- SQK Cosmology
- Frontier Physics: Subquantum Kinetics
- Subquantum Kinetics (nontechnical summary)
- Interviews and News
- Interview of P. LaViolette at Red Ice Radio
- Black Holes - Mother Stars
- Advanced Propulsion: Electrogravitics
- Galactic Superwaves and Core Explosions
- Galactic Cosmic Ray Volleys: A Coming Global Disaster