The Reality of Overunity Generators: Evidence for an Open-System Universe
Some Examples of Free Energy Technologies
Let us discuss a few examples of overunity energy generators or propulsion devices.
• Magnetic motors. The Engel permanent magnetic motor, reported on in a news article by Sepp Hasslberger, is a rotary device that has been observed to run continuously for seven months with only a small input of 70 milliwatts needed to operate its speed controlling disc, this being said to be a small fraction of the motor's total rotary power. No power output figures for the motor, however, have been mentioned.
In explaining the origin of the motor's excess energy, we might focus on the neodymium iron boron magnets which provide the motive force to keep the motor spinning. The magnetic field in the permanent magnets can be traced to the magnetic moment of unpaired electrons in the magnet's material. This further leads to the question of what powers the spin of an electron, spin being responsible for its magnetic moment. Standard physics provides no answer and simply claims that spin is an inherent property of electrons. Subquantum kinetics, however, interprets spin as a vortical motion of the X and Y ethers and attributes this vortical motion to the consumption of Y etherons and production of X etherons in the electron's core. The radial flow of Y into the electron's core is hypothesized to create a vortical movement, although this must be checked out through future computer simulations of Model G. These ether consumptions and productions in the particle's core ultimately arise as a result of the underlying etheric transmutative flux. So, the origin of electron spin and magnetic moment may ultimately be traced to the underlying etheric flux. Hence the Engel magnetic motor may be said to derive its energy from this transmutive flux.
It is no use to think of this flux in terms of energy terms since energy (i.e., energy quanta, gravitational potential energy, electrical potential energy, etc.) has meaning only at the physical level. At the subquantum etheric level we need other concepts to describe what drives these reactions forward. Love maybe? An inherent need to react? Or perhaps we should invent a term less anthropomorphic like "subquantum action".
• Magnetic prime movers. One example of this is the Nassikas thruster. This is a hollow conical superconductor that has a permanent magnet fixed at its narrow end whose field is axially aligned with the nozzle's throat axis. When in the superconducting state, the nozzle acts as a magnetic shield and Meissner effect forces propel the nozzle and magnet assembly in the direction of the nozzle's convergence. Such movement violates both the first law of thermodynamics and Newton's third law, sending standard physics into turmoil. Unlike a rocket, this device creates a forward reaction force without a reaction force. More will be written about this thruster in a separate posting.
Again, as in the case of the magnetic motor, we may trace the source of this propellentless thruster to the electron spin phenomenon that produces the magnet's field. This, in turn, is causally related to the activity of the etheric transmutative flux. The excess energy, then, may be identified as a form of genic energy. The exhibited violation of the law of energy conservation becomes a non-issue when we view the universe as an open system.
• Spark discharge energy generators. One example of this is the Papp engine. This is a sealed cylinder engine that uses noble gases as its working fluid. Spark discharges within the cylinders cause gas expansion which produces work having a greater energy content than the energy inputted to make the spark. Do not believe the Wikipedia account of this technology. The amateurs writing it give a distorted story. It was the skeptical physicist Richard Feynman who pulled the plug on the device even when instructed not to for safety reasons. The result was that this caused the device to explode and as a result one innocent bystander was killed. Overunity devices can operate safely provided that the ignorant are not around to meddle in their operation. Another technology that may fit in this category is autogenous Pulsed Plasma Abnormal Glow Discharge (aPPAGD). This has achieved mean coefficient of performance of 400% to 600%.
Experiments on spark discharges independently conducted by physicists Panos Pappas and Peter Graneau have shown that a spark produces more output heat energy than the energy inputted to create the spark. Pappas has proposed that all natural lightning discharges are inherently overunity. He has suggested that the excess energy can be explained by Ampere forces. During a spark discharge, the high velocity electrons making up the spark are compressed together by Ampere electrodynamic forces which are velocity dependent and which at high velocity overcome the electrons' repulsive Coulomb force. Upon striking the cathode, the electrons come to an abrupt halt, resulting in a disappearance of the compressive Ampere forces with the result that electron repulsion dominates causing an explosion. He theorizes that the excess energy outputted likely comes from this Coulomb repulsion, the compressive Ampere forces having drawn little or no energy from the discharge.
Again, as with other overunity technologies, devices deriving energy from spark discharges are completely permissible within the open system physics of subquantum kinetics. The Ampere force law requires the existence of an absolute local rest frame supports the notion that fields are formed in an ether and hence must be referenced to the local ether frame. It is preferred over the Biot-Savart law which requires relative frames considering the many documented experiments that have disproven special relativity. Subquantum kinetics adopts the Amperian paradigm. Again, realizing that fields are essentially concentration patterns in an underlying ether, watermarks on the sheet of paper, energy gains as a result of field actions are allowed. Nothing needs to be consumed to produce the spark's excess energy; this energy is genic in origin.
• Zero-point energy rectifiers. One example of such a device is the Johnson diode, a zero-bias diode that is able to rectify a current from random thermal energy including zero-point energy. A good review of this device is given by Tom Valone in his paper on the Zero Point Energy Diode Project. Although each diode produces on the order of picowatts of power, nanoscale 3D arrays imprinted with trillions of these diodes could result in power levels that have commercial application. These diodes exhibit a violation of the second law of thermodynamics in that they allow energy to be spontaneously created from ambient heat, an instance of entropy decrease, of Maxwell's demons being brought to reality. Whether they derive their energy from ambient thermal energy, which ultimately is of stellar origin, or from the zero-point energy continuum itself, in both cases these energy sources are powered by the underlying etheric flux that sustains and activates the physical universe.
• Asymmetric capacitor prime movers. Examples of such devices include Townsend Brown's flying disc and the Lafforgue capacitor. Brown's flying disc carousel demonstration has been reproduced by several researchers (see news item). Following security leaks in the early 90's, I came to realize that the B-2 bomber utilizes Townsend Brown's asymmetrical capacitor electrogravitic propulsion technology; see the book Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion. The B-2 is estimated to energize its air frame with millions of volts and achieve completely fuelless propulsion by producing far more kinetic energy than it expends in charging its wing. By using air scoops to reclaim some of this kinetic energy as high voltage electrical power, it is able to completely power itself on the free energy it creates. Here we use the term "free energy" in the colloquial sense as opposed to the meaning of the word used in the formal thermodynamics.
Laboratory tests assessing the vertical lift capability of a modified version of Brown's asymmetrical capacitor disc under high vacuum conditions demonstrated its overunity performance. A disc weighing 100 grams and energized with 250,000 volts DC was able to produce a propulsion force of 1.1 Newtons with a power expenditure of just 0.5 watts. Left free to accelerate in space, after 10 seconds such a disc would have traveled 550 meters and performed a work output amounting to 6 X 109 ergs while expending just 5 X 107 ergs of electrical energy. Hence the disc was capable of producing 120 times more kinetic energy than the equivalent electrical energy it consumed.
Analysis of the electric field geometry around Brown's discs, as well as that around the B-2 bomber wing indicates that the rear electrode will experience a forward propelling force greater than the backward directed force experienced by the disc or aircraft's leading edge. This is attributable to the divergent character of the electric field which fans out to a low intensity at the craft's larger, leading edge electrode. Since the electric field is not attached to the charges on the disc or wing, but rather resides in the surrounding ether, these unbalanced forces are able to propel the disc or aircraft forward relative to its instantaneous rest frame. This is a reactionless propulsion that violates both Newton's third law and the first law of thermodynamics. In the case of flight in the air, rather than in vacuum environments, repulsive electrostatic forces which the trailing emitted ions exert on the disc or wing also aid in propelling the disc or craft forward. Since a gravitational force automatically accompanies the electric field, electrogravitic forces also play a role in this overunity propulsion.
So again we find that field interactions are responsible for the excess energy generated by this technology. As in the other technologies, we may say that this energy is spontaneously generated, hence genic energy. Keep in mind that the physical universe is a minor epiphenomenon on the surface of the higher dimensional ether. The highest field potential energy or gamma ray photon energy that can practically be imagined would result in a change of the X or Y ether concentration values that is millions of times smaller than the absolute value of those ether concentrations. So all overunity energy phenomena that happen in our physical world are still small potatoes compared to the activity that proceeds down under.
• Gravity impulse beam. By discharging 2 million volts of charge through a 10 centimeter diameter superconductor disc to a cathode, Russian inventor/physicist Eugene Podkletnov has produced a beam-like gravity impulse wave that has been found to exert its repulsive effects over hundreds of kilometers distance. When one adds up the kinetic energy produced by the gravity impulse acting over its 200 kilometer distance of travel, one finds that it exceeds by many, many orders of magnitude the million joules of electric power initially consumed to create the pulse.
The electrostatic pendulum research of Townsend Brown has shown that electrostatic potentials do produce gravitational effects, a finding predicted by subquantum kinetics. In Podkletnov's device, the electron carriers of the pulse stop at the cathode, but the gravitational wave that was traveling along with the discharge keeps on going. Here again, we find that when properly deployed, electric and gravitational fields can be made to generate enormous energy outputs.
This brief analysis fails to cover the many overunity technologies, such as hydrogen gas generation, inertial propulsion, and many others that are today being developed in the research laboratory and marketplace. Nevertheless the underlying message for all overunity technologies is that their violation of the energy conservation law is something that is not at all surprising once we realize that we live in a physical world that functions as an open system. In fact these overunity technologies that are becoming almost an everyday occurrence in our rapidly changing world should be regarded as evidence that we do in fact live in an open universe.
- About Us
- Mass Extinctions
- News Stories and Reviews
- Press Releases
- Latest News
Starburst relies on donations and bequests from the general public, charitable institutions, and the business community. Every contribution helps.
- SQK Cosmology
- Frontier Physics: Subquantum Kinetics
- Subquantum Kinetics (nontechnical summary)
- Interviews and News
- Interview of P. LaViolette at Red Ice Radio
- Black Holes - Mother Stars
- Advanced Propulsion: Electrogravitics
- Galactic Superwaves and Core Explosions
- Galactic Cosmic Ray Volleys: A Coming Global Disaster