Computer Simulation of Model G
Below is a simulation of the formation of a 1D particle in Model G using the Crank-Nicolson method. This is based on the research paper Stationary Dissipative Solitons of Model G.
The 10 parameters on the left correspond to eqs. (17). To begin the simulation, press "Run" and wait several seconds. Contact.
Please select here for full screen run.
- About Us
- Mass Extinctions
- News Stories and Reviews
- Press Releases
- Latest News
Starburst relies on donations and bequests from the general public, charitable institutions, and the business community. Every contribution helps.
- SQK Cosmology
- Frontier Physics: Subquantum Kinetics
- Subquantum Kinetics (nontechnical summary)
- Interviews and News
- Interview of P. LaViolette at Red Ice Radio
- Black Holes - Mother Stars
- Advanced Propulsion: Electrogravitics
- Galactic Superwaves and Core Explosions
- Galactic Cosmic Ray Volleys: A Coming Global Disaster