Starburst Foundation Profile
The Starburst Foundation is a nonprofit research institute based in Schenectady, New York and Athens, Greece.
It was incorporated in the state of Oregon in January of 1984 for the purpose of carrying out scientific research and public education directed to the betterment of humanity and the planet. The Foundation's research activities are carried out with the intention of:
- preserving and protecting the ecosystem of our planet from natural or man-made disturbances,
- promoting technologies that would improve our everyday life, and
- improving our understanding of ourselves as human beings and our comprehension of the universe of which we are an integral part.
Starburst serves as a vehicle through which donors may support high-quality leading-edge research necessary to mankind's survival in this new age.
- Mass Extinctions
- About Us
- News Stories and Reviews
- Press Releases
- Latest News
Starburst relies on donations and bequests from the general public, charitable institutions, and the business community. Every contribution helps.
- SQK Cosmology
- Frontier Physics: Subquantum Kinetics
- Subquantum Kinetics (nontechnical summary)
- Interviews and News
- Interview of P. LaViolette at Red Ice Radio
- Black Holes - Mother Stars
- Advanced Propulsion: Electrogravitics
- Galactic Superwaves and Core Explosions
- Galactic Cosmic Ray Volleys: A Coming Global Disaster